2 Corinthians 10:5 is the passage often forgotten about when people preach on Spiritual Warfare.
Humbled Before God
- We give our arguments to God and others because of our fears.
- We come up with our own plans, not because God needs help, but because “these are good ideas.”
- And then our thoughts multiply and multiply in our head convincing ourselves that our arguments and our plans are the solution.
But that’s the opposite of verse 5.
I believe these folks’ prayers will be answered
- Destroy arguments in our head
- No longer focus on our ideas, but on His, and
- Take our thoughts captive
And this reveals where the battle is at. . . our mind.