|My Dear Pray-ers,
Can you believe it? It’s December already!
I will keep today’s intro SUPER SHORT! Below we are addressing Christmas thru:
- Christmas gifts
- And 25 Days of Prayer During the Christmas Season
And since I know how much you like videos, here’s a 2 minute video on Revelation 5:8, the Prayer Bowls. I didn’t explain this verse in the direction you normally hear. Enjoy it by CLICKING HERE.
Finally, there are a few people that are actually interested in what I say, well, okay, 3 people, maybe 2. So for you 3, or 2 people. Here is a link to Mark’s Messages and Missives. What’s a Missive?
Blessings my friends,
Remember to simply click the Icon (or the underlined title) to go to that article . . .
Starting today we begin our 25 Days of Prayer During the Christmas Season. Please review our website everyday for the latest prayer.
This has been a favorite themed prayer tool for the last 4 years. And take the time to review this post to see some of the details related to these 25 Days of Prayer as everyday has a theme, from Brokenness to Giddiness to Promises. Just CLICK HERE.
From the beginning of Common Thread Ministries we have always realized there is a need for certain, “Pillars” if you will, to be incorporated into our ministry. At our website we have a variety of ways for you to find these pillars. The easiest of which is to go to the HOME PAGE
and scroll down to the pillar you are interested in exploring. We will continue to populate these pages with more and more Prayer Pillars
Are you still wondering what to do about Christmas? Well, well, well, I think that we have your solution!
– For the Novel Reader: The Pray-ers, 372 pg Historical Christian Fiction
– For the child/grandchild: An all-color remake of an 1887 Children’s Book of Verses
– For the Devotional Lover, a reformatted 1830’s Daily Devotional
The more I study and the more I teach, the more committed I am to prayer. And just as Michael Guido had a Prayer Board, so do I. This is a representation of my prayer board, which is on the wall, next to me as I type. We hope that over the internet we can make you aware of our prayer requests
We had some fun with the idea of #GivingTuesday earlier this week. Take a look at our post, A Different #GivingTuesday Strategy.
And if you’re interested:
- We are looking for 100 people to commit to $25.00/mos for our Kenya Ministry (See how far along we are).
- This will allow us to make one part time guy permanent and Mark can return three times each year to Kenya.
- We currently have 3 people/organizations that are giving $200.00 per month.
We have made some DRASTIC improvements to the calendar. Please take the time to check it out, and, if you will, use it to pray for us. Thank you.
Mark S Mirza
Founder/Speaker/Author for Common Thread Ministries