Not receiving our Washington D.C. E-Letters? CLICK HERE to sign on.
This Prayer Principal of “Burden Bearing” Really is TOO Simple.
- You lift someone to the Lord
- They cast their burden on Him
- And He sends them peace
Seriously, that’s all we’re talking about.
And yet, that’s ALL, that’s EVERYTHING we’re talking about.
Where can you pray like this?
- In your politician’s offices
- In your workplace
- In your church
- In your home
Anywhere you choose to pray!
If you haven’t already, watch this 4 minute video on “Burden-Bearing” in Washington D.C. and especially its applications:
Now Ask Yourself these Questions:
- Can I pray like this at home, with my family?
- Can I pray like this at work, with my work-mates?
- Can I pray like this at church, with my fellow Christians?
- Can I pray like this at my:
- City Hall, County Courthouse, or State House, once a month?
- We’d like to help you. Sign onto our “Politics” E-Letters. You can do that HERE.
The Video’s Suggested Prayers are real simple.
Galatians 6:2 encourages us to, “bear one another’s burdens.”
1 Peter 5:7 occurs because the burden is, “cast on Him.”
Philippians 4:7 results as He gives, “peace which transcends understanding.”
You may think this is pretty simple.
And I confess, it is!
Praise the Lord!
A recent #Politics Posts:
DON’T MISS OUR E-LETTERS: