I just had the opportunity to join with others and pray for our military.
Below is the outline we used. There are a few things on the outline we did not get to, but it is a decent representation of what we prayed.
Praying for our Military
- Begin By Praising the Lord
- Pray for the spiritual maturity of our military members.
- Remember The Centurion (Matthew 8:7-9)
- Pray the Word of God as a warrior with authority.
- Coming home from deployment can be the hardest part of serving.
- Remember Romans 15:13
- Potential Massive Deployment Later this Year
- Pray for Families Left Home
- North Korea, it’s Menacing Tones
- And the Hope of unifying Christian liberty in North Korea as in South Korea
- Honor for Our Military from Stateside Men and Women
- Cyber Security
- Veterans and their Stateside Affairs, including the VA Hospitals
- Bases all over GA, including the Churches/Pastors/SS Teachers who minister to the children left home when a parent is deployed
- Commander In Chief
- The Greatest Military, the Christians,
- 1 Peter 4:17, Judgment Begins in the Church House
- #Pray4Unity (John 17:21, has got to become truth)
- Ephesians 6:12, Our Struggle is not Against Flesh and Blood
I want to specifically thank T. C. for being on the phone with me for the entire hour.