- Background to today’s prayer
- You realize that there is a very real meaning and reason Christ came to earth!
- It wasn’t just a “heavenly-experiment.”
- He had a purpose.
- Because we had a need!
- And because He met our need, we received His image!
- Does that not stir something inside of you?
- Oh, I pray this season that it does.
Lord, Paul says the second Adam came to earth, because the first Adam failed (Romans 5:14-15). Lord thank You that by Your great love and mercy You saw fit to allow us, though having “borne the image of the earthy,” we also, because of Your Son, and after we are saved, bear the image of the heavenly (1 Corinthians 15:49). Lord, teach me to submit always to Your Son, allowing Him to live through me . . . as someone has said, the only one who can live the Christian life is Christ. Father, I desire that Christ always live through me (Romans 6:11).
MARK S MIRZA