- Background to today’s prayer
- Can you imagine being Joseph, you are in love with Mary, she’s pregnant. . .and you have an accurate memory, so you know the baby is not yours.
- And then imagine this, God tells you to do something TOTALLY contrary to what your entire heart cries out to do.
- Think before you answer this question, do you want to have that kind of obedience?
- Be careful what you wish for.
Lord, that Joseph was the obedient young man he was, listening and obeying Your servant (Matthew 1:18b-20) is so amazing to me! Lord I desire to trust You, like he did. Lord bring me into situations this Christmas season that are SO BIG, there would be no way for me to see them accomplished without You completely carrying the day, causing me to trust You. Thank You Lord Jesus. And please be merciful to me.
MARK S MIRZA