- Background to today’s prayer
- If you’re perfect you can skip this background
- The rest of us. . .listen up!
- The older I get, the more I realize how loving and forgiving God is.
- As you go into this holiday season, if your family is broken, let the Lord comfort you.
- Today’s prayer
Lord, in Luke 2:22-24 we read of the dedicating of Your Son in the temple. Lord, the great responsibility that Mary and Joseph had, bringing up Jesus reminds me of the great responsibility we have in raising our kids. Lord, so many of us have already failed in this area. We trust You Lord, to forgive us for failing our children, and Father, we ask You to cause our children to forgive us.
STARTING NEXT WEEK
For the last 6 days of December, experience Praying in the New Year with MOVIES.