The Great Lie from sataN
We would never believe this lie, right?
But what about:
- When you have unconfessed sin in your life
- Or, when you did NOT receive what you were praying for
- And then there’s, when something bad happens to a loved one
So, how do we handle the overwhelming feeling that “God cannot help me?”
You may think I’m crazy, but I believe these four verse will help:
- Ephesians 5:20, Thank the Lord for the situation
- James 4:7, Submit yourself to the Lord
- Matthew 18:19, Ask others to pray with you
- Psalm 119:18, Open your Bibl;e and start reading
Would you help us? Record below, why you know He is there to Help.
DON’T MISS OUR E-LETTERS: